From Chris:

Good morning and happy Friday, I hope this email finds you well.

It's been an amazing (and busy) few weeks for the Pack as we had historic runs in both Men's and Women's Basketball, and hosted the annual Football Spring Game all within a matter of weeks. What a time to be a part of the Pack!

Our team has also been busy! In the past 4 weeks our Collective has grown nearly 50% and we have run successful fundraising campaigns, sweepstakes and merchandise launches all to attract and retain the best student-athletes to NC State.

With that in mind, I wanted to provide an update to all of you on a few different items:

Membership Welcome Kits
Each new member welcome kit will be shipped within 4-6 weeks of initiation of your membership. This will include all items listed as part of your membership level, outside of the signed 8x10 photos which will be delivered later in the year.

Merchandise
In working with our fulfillment team, most merchandise orders will be shipped within the next week. This includes t-shirts, hats, cups, etc. I apologize for the delay in fulfillment, as demand far surpassed our initial expectations and required additional supply orders. To reiterate, many of these items will be shipped in the next seven (7) days (shipped in chronological order based on order date).

Signed Team / MOC Photos
We have a team signing event scheduled for the week of April 22, and signed 8x10 prints will be shipped after all players have signed as planned. I will be in touch via email with many of you as we do not have shipping address on file. You'll see additional communication from me on this topic.