How To Modify Monthly Contribution?

831 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by OnePackNILChris
pman27
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Perfect timing - thanks to James/IPS for setting this up.

I have an Alpha Wolf/Savage Wolf membership, all going to Football. I'm considering adding an additional increment to direct to Basketball. How do it do that? Seems redundant to start a second membership/pass.

Also, I did receive my gift box the other week and it did not include an autographed 8x10.
Glasswolf
pman27 said:

I have an Alpha Wolf/Savage Wolf membership, all going to Football. I'm considering adding an additional increment to direct to Basketball. How do it do that? Seems redundant to start a second membership/pass.

Also, I did receive my gift box the other week and it did not include an autographed 8x10.
If you want to add MBB you will need to set up another donation and select MBB from the drop down box. I do FB and a separate donation for Baseball. It would come out as 2 separate drafts
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

OnePackNILChris
Glasswolf said:

pman27 said:

If you want to add MBB you will need to set up another donation and select MBB from the drop down box. I do FB and a separate donation for Baseball. It would come out as 2 separate drafts
Good answer! For membership designations to multiple sports it is easiest to make two separate memberships and designate appropriately.

Alternatively any member can choose the General Fund for their membership and email me their preferred designations.

GO PACK!
Steve Williams
Staff
pman27 said:

We are in the process of getting the 8X10's signed and they will be sent separately.
pman27
Steve Williams said:

pman27 said:

We are in the process of getting the 8X10's signed and they will be sent separately.

Nice - thanks for the explanation - looking forward to it! (hint: Payton Wilson!)

; )
pman27
OnePackNILChris said:

Glasswolf said:

pman27 said:

Good answer! For membership designations to multiple sports it is easiest to make two separate memberships and designate appropriately.

Alternatively any member can choose the General Fund for their membership and email me their preferred designations.

GO PACK!
Thanks Chris, but the membership monthly amounts don't cover the increment I can currently afford (but hope to increase over time). Should I sign up for the increment below the amount, then email you to increase it to a non-standard increment?
78wilsonpack
So, my question is this.

I'm in for a monthly Savage Wolves contribution. For example, let's say it's $100 a month currently. If I want to increase it to say $150 or $175 per month, how would I do that?
OnePackNILChris
78wilsonpack said:

So, my question is this.

I'm in for a monthly Savage Wolves contribution. For example, let's say it's $100 a month currently. If I want to increase it to say $150 or $175 per month, how would I do that?
Good afternoon! The next fan membership level is at $250 / monthly - https://onepacknil.com/pages/1pack-fans

The alternative would be to add another $50 / monthly membership to get you to the number you would like to do so.
78wilsonpack
OnePackNILChris said:

78wilsonpack said:

So, my question is this.

Good afternoon! The next fan membership level is at $250 / monthly - https://onepacknil.com/pages/1pack-fans

The alternative would be to add another $50 / monthly membership to get you to the number you would like to do so.
So, you're saying add another membership for 50 or 75 per month in addition to the 100?

So in essence 2 memberships, correct?
OnePackNILChris
78wilsonpack said:

OnePackNILChris said:

78wilsonpack said:

So, my question is this.

So, you're saying add another membership for 50 or 75 per month in addition to the 100?

So in essence 2 memberships, correct?
Correct! As the next membership is $250 / month, the only way economically to get to $150 / month is to add a new (2nd) membership with the additional benefits.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.